- Quickly restart all apps on your phone.
- Free up valuable phone memory.
- Make your phone “snappy” again after a long day, without the hassle of actually rebooting
Fast Reboot simulates a reboot by closing and/or restarting all core processes and third-party applications and thus frees up valuable phone memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot!
The “Pro”-Version lets you exclude apps from being restarted. This is helpful if you want to keep certain apps, such as live wallpapers and widgets active after a “fast reboot”. In addition, it lets you schedule “fast reboots” so that a fast reboot is automatically performed at, for example, 4am each day when you are least likely to be using your phone. In addition, you can opt to perform a fast reboot every time you unlock your device from standby.
The app does not actually reboot your phone, only the apps and processes. It does NOT require “root”.
- v2.1: The “Pro” version now lets you schedule automatic reboots
- v1.6: Updated hard-coded exclusion list (Live Wallpapers)
- v1.0: Initial Release